Providers of personal data
We typically collect and use personal data relating to:
- Employees of our clients or prospective clients
- Users of our website
- Attendees of events at which we provide our services
- Research respondents and interviewees
- Journalists, researchers, students and others who make enquiries that draw upon our expertise
- Our employees and prospective employees
- Our associates and partners
- Our suppliers and prospective suppliers
- Our shareholders
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data when you:
- write to us, telephone us, email us, submit a contact form via our website or otherwise communicate with us
- register/ask and consent to receive communications from us
- register for and access information on our website
- provide us with your contact information personally (for example via a business card)
- purchase and pay for any of our services
- meet with or are interviewed by us as part of our discovery work, research, writing or publishing
- respond to our survey questionnaires on our website, a partner/supplier website or offline
- attend a workshop, executive education programme, conference or other event at which we provide our services
- have your image or voice recorded (for example, in an video interview, at an event or via CCTV)
- provide your information so that we may consider contracting with you as an associate, partner or supplier and make purchases from and payments to you
- provide your information to us to be considered for employment or employed by us (for example, your CV)
- provide your information to us for the purposes of referral or recommendation (for example, your biography)
- own shares in Strategy Execution Ltd
- visit our premises (for example for a meeting or to make a delivery)
Use of personal data
The table below explains the types of data we collect, how we use these data and the legal basis for this collection and use.
Website use analysis
Disclosure of personal data
We will not disclose your personal data to any other parties except:
- to our associates, partners or suppliers where strictly required to provide you with our services
- where strictly required by law or a competent court
Please note that if you make a comment on our website, your username and any information you include in your comment will be visible to other users who have access to the page on which the comment is made.
Access requests & updating personal data
You have the right to apply for a copy of the personal data we hold related to you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You can use our contact form to make such an enquiry. This information will be provided free of charge.
We will respect your instructions not to send you additional information if at any time you indicate that this is your preference. We will also delete your personal data from our records if instructed to do so by you. You can use our contact form to deliver such an instruction.
Data retention period
We regularly review the personal data which we hold and delete any for which there is no longer a legitimate business purpose or legal requirement for us to hold. You may at any time request that we delete your personal data using our contact form.
We keep your personal data secure, using strict access controls, strong encryption and high security destruction of paper waste. Data transfer is protected for all pages of our website using strong SSL encryption, to ensure the privacy of users and protect any information they retrieve or submit.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any material changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website, or by contacting you proactively if the changes mean that we require your explicit consent to continue collecting, storing and using your personal data.